Why Take the Amsys mac Technician Workshop?
If you want to learn the full range of Apple mac repair skills, then the Amsys mac Technician Workshop is for you. On completing this Apple mac repair course you will have learned everything you need to work as a professional Apple mac repair technician.
You will get plenty of hands-on practice with real Apple macs in our repair lab, guided by certified trainers with decades of experience in real-life repair centres. By choosing us for your Apple mac repair training you get the following benefits:
- 25 years of Apple repair experience
- Apple authorised hardware repair trainers
- 98% student satisfaction rate
- Fully equipped Apple repair workshop
What You’ll Learn on this Apple mac Repair Course
This Apple mac repair training provides all the skills you need to get started as an Apple mac repair technician. You will learn the key techniques of mac support and hardware repair.
By the end of this course you will be proficient in:
- Installation and maintenance of macOS
- Managing users and settings
- macOS security and privacy
- macOS troubleshooting tools and techniques
- mac hardware repair
Apple mac Repair Training Outline
Introduction to macOS
Installing macOS / Setup Assistant
Accessing / Providing Network Services
Peripherals & Printing
Troubleshooting Start-up issues
ESD / Safety
Repairing All Macs
Mac Desktop Take-ApartsDay Five:
Mac Portable Take-Aparts
- Length: 5 days, 9.30am-5.30pm
- St Paul’s, London
- Virtual (online)
- Some basic knowledge of using a computer, preferably macOS
Who Should Take this Course?
This Apple mac hardware repair course is intended for:
- Independent technicians and repair shops – not those employed by Apple, an AASP, or an SSA – who want to gain the skills and knowledge sought by employers such as Apple Resellers and self-servicing entities such as schools
- Anyone wanting to demonstrate their knowledge of technician-level service and support skills
What Our Students Say
Over 12,000 technicians have taken our Apple courses in the UK and abroad. From education to retail, big names to independent repair centres, our Apple courses cater to people of all industries.
Overall student satisfaction rating for 2020
“Chris went at a perfect pace, answered any questions that came up, and gave really good insight.”
—Jesus Perez T, Sky, 07.06.2021
“Excellent instructors and materials. The course gave me everything I need to start as a Mac repair technician.”
—Shahin P, Excelia IT, 14.02.2020
“Great course, would highly recommend for technicians wanting to broaden their Mac technical skills.”
—Adrian A, ITDUK, 21.07.2019
Where’s the Training Centre?
We run this course at 71-73 Carter Lane, London, EC4V 5EQ, but don’t forget that we offer onsite training too. If you’ve got several team members to train, it might be more cost-effective for us to come to you.